ISARA-Lyon is a French "grande école" (graduate college) recognized by the French Ministry of Agriculture and Food. We offer a wide range of Bachelor and Master level curricula in agronomy, food and environmental science. We also develop research activities and advisory services, in Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, as well as in Innovation and Business Creation.
With a strong career service, close relationships to the professional world translated into our curricula, our students are active agents of their education. They profit from a close tutoring from our professors and administration.
- Educate the future managers of the agricultural and food sectors with a high level of scientific knowledge and ethical responsibility, who are able to anticipate and support the societal changes to meet the national and international challenges in food, agriculture and environment
- Develop international excellence in Agroecology & Sustainable food systems, and in Innovation & Business Creation
- Participate to a development beneficial to the population, support project development and innovation, develop scientific and technical knowledge.
- Participate in the public debate, and support the emergence of new ideas pertaining to science and society, economics and politics
- High level of employability (95% of our graduates have founda job within 6 months from graduation)
- Career services
- Large international alumni network
- English-taught education programmes
- Close mentorship for students
An institution with a human scale, based in a very dynamic city
- As the second ranking city in France as regards the number of students, Lyon totals 163,000 students, of which 16,000 are international students. Lyon is part of UNESCO's world heritage and possesses rich cultural and gastronomic traditions. Our energetic city offers you an exceptional quality of life.